Monday, December 19, 2016

Yule Alter

I tend to keep my alter relatively the same all year, just adding decorations depending on the closest holiday. For the next year, I plan to be a little more involved in creating special alter setups for the wheel of the year, changing the set up monthly. That will begin with Yule, keeping the set up for the last two weeks of December, especially since we celebrate secular Christmas as well as Yule and many of the decorations are the same.
Last week I got some Yule flowers from the dollar store, which I plan on using to decorate the space, as well as some artificial pine tree branches and an old wreath I can take apart to use for extra pine branches. This should be fun! First, though, I need to clean the house a bit and create some sacred space that is accessible to both Galinda and I to use.
Yule ritual is almost done being written and I need to remove the wax from my load stone after I sealed the vibes into the stone before banishing them from my life. I sealed the stone in wax and white sage to cleanse it of the vibes.
Well, time to get to work around here!
Blessed be!
Elphaba

No comments:

Post a Comment